The following terms adjust relations between User and Provider of Crossbrowsertool.com application.
1. Provider is not responsible for losses caused by an abuse of client's access codes. Users are advised to choose a safe password (long enough, mixing lower case, capital letters, and numbers) and keep it secret. Provider will never request User's password by email or any other means of communication. It is recommended that User check the portal URL to make sure they are on www.crossbrowsertool.com before inserting the access codes.
2. User agrees they have no entitlement to a compensation of any losses connected with the service. Provider will always do their best to ensure smooth operation of the service.
3. Provider reserves the right to do any changes of rules or service without any previous announcement to User. At the same time Provider will endeavour to announce any change in advance on the website or by email.
4. User grants its approval to Provider to store and process all User's data in order to issue and store invoices. Provider agrees that he will neither pass these data on the third party, nor will use the data for other purposes without User's previous approval.
5. Provider reserves copyright to the portal except for User's data which remain User's property.
6. Provider is not responsible for purposes and ways the service is used by User. However, in case of harmful content Provider reserves right to prevent User from using the service without previous announcement and any refund.
7. Provider is neither responsible for the content of websites accessible through Provider's website, nor is responsible for the content of this service embedded by User.
8. The provider declares that all data are acquired from public sources and no copyrights are violated.
Payment, Service Set-up and User Account
1. A payment for set up of the service is processed through PayPal and 2Checkout. Provider does not store any payment details.
2. Crossbrowsertool.com service is set up after receiving a payment for the ordered service.
3. User can cancel the service in User account setting at any time.